Admission to B.Ed. Course purely based on the criteria setup by the NCTE, Higher
Education of M. P. and DAVV.
DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:
The application form duly filed in should be accompanied by the following documents
1. Four recent Passport size photographs.
2. Attested / Certified true copy of the mark sheet of the qualified examination.
3. Attested / Certified true copy of the mark sheet of Matriculation and higher
4. T.C. / College Leaving Certificate of the college last attended. (Original)
5. Attested / Certified true copy of character certificate
6. Caste certificate (For SC, ST and OBC Category)
7. Gap certificate
8. Migration Certificate (Original)
9. Eligibility Certificate (compulsory for other state student only)
10.Income Certificate (For SC, ST and OBC Category)
11.Affidavit for change in name
12.M.P. Domicile certificate
13.Mark sheet of Pre B.Ed. entrance exam
(in case of conduction of Pre-B.Ed. examination)
Note: - 1. The College doesn’t hold any kind of responsibilities if the students form is
2. Students are responsible for producing eligibility certificate.
RULES FOR ADMISSION
1. The decision taken by the admission committee regarding admission will be final.
2. Reservation of seats for SC, ST or OBC candidates is made as per the rules of M.P. govt.
3. The candidates has to produce documents/testimonials at the time of admission
4. Fee, once paid, will not be refunded on cancellation of admission.
5. If the applicant has a criminal case or pending in court of law shall not be given admission
6. Caution money will be returned after taking TC from college. It must be taken within
one year of leaving college otherwise it will be forfeited.
B.Ed. degree course from 2015 will be for 2 years. Syllabus is available on DAVV websites.
Fee for B.Ed. session (2014-15) Rs. 35000 +Caution money Rs.1500